Friday, March 8, 2013

Outfits


 Finally back in Beijing with working internet! I've been in China six months now, and before posting about recent travels, I thought it was high time I shared a few photos of the most interesting outfits (plus one advertisement and one sign) I've seen in China thus far. Enjoy.

  
Coordinating couple out for a stroll in a park in Chongqing

Climbing Yuelu Mountain (Changsha) in an orange sweatsuit and cat woman heels

Advertisement for bathroom fixtures in Shenzhen airport

Matching PJs (it's only natural) on a rainy day in Changsha

My personal fave: The blue snowsuit at Leifeng Pagoda in Hangzhou  

Whoops, too late. My mom at the Jinshanling (金山岭) portion of the Great Wall.

(The sign was attempting to warn people of the steep drop offs on either side of the wall and prevent them from climbing over the edge)

No comments: